Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts
Hello there. So I've decided a month ago to let my hair do its own thing. My usual days before letting go consisted of at least an hour trying to make my hair look decent, never did though. There isn't much going on with my hair dread-wise. The hair behind my ears to the back of my neck keeps trying to knot together so I've been separating that which sucks because I have to rip the hair behind my neck to do that :( I've been washing daily with a residue free shampoo, squeezing with a shamwow towel and air drying.

20160421_035012.jpg
20160421_035012.jpg  •  535KB

updated by @amandapi: 04/28/16 04:02:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

you got a lil something going on there  but what shampoo are you using

don't over separate before u got anything to separate

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts

After some online reading I ordered dollylocks shampoo. I'm not really thrilled, felt cleaner with every shampoo I've ever used before it. I don't think I'm over separating, it all knots together in the back. I'll try to get a photo of it soon to share but I tried and can't do it myself. 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

ive never tried iit but heard mixed reviews you will love www.dreadlockshampoo.com

the liquid till mature then bar

the liquid helps em dread real fast

--
AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts

I ordered, I'll give it a try.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

write a comparison review after using it for a month

--
AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts

Will do. I managed to get photos of the back where I've been separating. The biggest glob has been knotting up with everything behind my neck and ears. Think I should just leave it or keep separating? 

20160422_001348.jpg
20160422_001348.jpg  •  1.9MB

20160422_000238.jpg
20160422_000238.jpg  •  2.2MB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

ah that is  pretty big yea separate it

i misunderstood i didn't think it was knotting up yet

--
AmandaPi
@amandapi
8 years ago
13 posts

Hey just wanted to update ya. The bucks co shampoo makes my hair soft and some knots I had around the top of my ear/ temple area actually came almost fully out. I'm going back to the dollylocks stuff I was using. Shame though, I loved the smell and service. Maybe after they area more formed I can go back to the bucks shampoo. Another thing though, the biggest knot in the back of my head that was grabbing all of my hair actually dreaded above the knot and is much less of an annoyance. Not sure if the bucks shampoo is responsible or if that would have happened either way.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

did you use the l;iquid or bars the liquids best early on the bars when more mature

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form