dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlocks Shampoo Bar

Arkynstone GypsyFae
@arkynstone-gypsyfae
9 years ago
37 posts

Hey-oh!  

On my natural/neglect journey for a year and eight months now, and a couple of weeks ago I was curious about what to do to help my juvenile dreads.  They were feeling like they were starting to become dry and straw-like.  I was washing about three times a week with a low residue shampoo (generic).  Soaring Eagle recommended I try the shampoo from dreadlockshampoo.com along with my idea to drop down to only two washes per week.  

Oh baby, does it make a HUGE difference!  I ordered the Sage Sweetgrass and Cedar bar as well as a Tea Tree and Rosemary bar.  The lovely people who make the soaps sent me a sample of the Sandalwood and Tonka Bean as well.  I started with the Sage Sweetgrass and Cedar.  It lathers up wonderfully in your hands and feels delicious on the scalp!  It rinses clean and leaves my dreads feeling fresh and soft and smelling yummy - but not overpoweringly so.  They are tightening even more and really starting to define themselves.  I've used it about six times so far and still have the same results every time - happy scalp, happy dreads, happy me!  I can't wait to give the Tea Tree and Sandalwood bars a go and then move on to other scents!  :)

If you're thinking about trying it, do it!  Your dreadies will thank you!  :D

updated by @arkynstone-gypsyfae: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

they are amazing arent they?

nothing helped my scalp till i found these

ive tried a few other dread shampoos that were disasrerous on my scalp

but these are amazing.. btw thanks for reminding me i'm running low the sage/sweetgrass/cedar was the last bar i hadleft so its whati'm usingnow

so..we smell the same :)

the liquid really makes them tighten like crazy but will dry the hair out more  the bars leave em so healthy and happy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form