Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo question

MW2TopTenWORLD
@mw2toptenworld
9 years ago
46 posts

Hey, so I was just wondering is this shampoo is suitable for dreads.. I told my mom to buy me a natural residue-free shampoo... she stuck with the natural part :( ... I'm not sure wether this is residue-free or not but it says 'Suitable for Vegans'.. read it and see the ingredient list?

Here it is : http://naturvital.co.uk/sensitive-shampoos/sensitive-revitalising-shampoo ...

If it's not suitable here I go to buy another one...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

have you read the ingredients? what makes you think thats natural

the cancer society has recomended all sulphates and sulphides especialy sodium laurel sulphate be removed from all cosmetics as its lkinked to cancer, its also as skin iritant that causes dandruff psoriasis dermatitis..and like i said cancer oossibnly even hair losw

compare those ingredients to the one i recomend www.dreadlockshampoo.com

see the diference? thats what natural looks like

the stuff you got is all chemical with a couple natural ingredients

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MW2TopTenWORLD
@mw2toptenworld
9 years ago
46 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
have you read the ingredients? what makes you think thats natural the cancer society has recomended all sulphates and sulphides especialy sodium laurel sulphate be removed from all cosmetics as its lkinked to cancer, its also as skin iritant that causes dandruff psoriasis dermatitis..and like i said cancer oossibnly even hair losw compare those ingredients to the one i recomend www.dreadlockshampoo.com see the diference? thats what natural looks like the stuff you got is all chemical with a couple natural ingredients

that's what I was thinking too though! I said natural because that is what it's in the box. and I love dreadlockshampoo.com, the ethics the products.. everything but beside not being able to order online it actually comes out at 50$ with shipping to Portugal (or so I remember)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

but,...you can get 4-6 products at the same shipping cost, its flat rate so same shpping fee  for whatever fits in the box

so you can get 6 mon ths to a years worth at once

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

if you dont have hard water though ucan use dr bronners just  dilute it 12 times more water then sosp

--
Brenda Stump Fazio
@brenda-stump-fazio
9 years ago
7 posts

I would like to invite you to try my shampoo bars that I created for dreadlocks.  My ingredients are all natural and residue free and only essential oils for scent/purpose.  Please check them out and read my reviews.  

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mosalu

updated by @brenda-stump-fazio: 10/01/15 05:40:01PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

would recomend you stop using palm oil  next to the meat industry thats the 2nd worse cause of rainforrest deforesgation

its also common to use slave labo in producing palm oil

thats why www.dreadlockshampoo.com and the most ethical  soap companies will not use palm oil

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 10/01/15 05:53:23PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form