Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread girl on american idol

hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
i dont know about you guys but i was watching american idol and theres this lady on there about my age and she has a son like i do and this woman can sing!! i hope you all take a peek at this show and maybe we can get her to win. her first son she sang was janis joplin and the other was i feel like a natural woman. shes got mad vocal skills and shes also good at guitar. i felt a little connected with her us both having dreads her style was simular to mine and her son being around my sons age an all. i just thought it was worth mentioning and maybe if u guys are into her style and musical capabilities maybe we can get a dreadie mama to win this year.
updated by @hippie-mama: 02/04/18 03:36:50AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh god you actualy want me to watch that show?i doont think i can...te urge to blow up my tv would be too strong

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
hahahahahaha!!!blow up the tv ha?i know what you mean!!!i agree with you:) soaringeagle said:
oh god you actualy want me to watch that show?
i doont think i can...te urge to blow up my tv would be too strong
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
I think I made a topic about this somewhere. Yeah, I got excited for seeing someone with dreads on TV.
phishstix
@phishstix
14 years ago
2 posts
I was on the phone with my mom lastnight and she happened to mention this exact thing to me. I don't follow this show or shows like it (she happens to love them), so I went on youtube to see what I could find on her and WHOA does she have a strong and beautiful voice as well as talent on the guitar! I found a few things she covered from Sublime to Jewel and more. She really does have a great voice and I do hope she can win this
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
she probly will win cause she seems real popular, our sites traffic as doubled this week cause of this 1 thread all people looki9ng for info on her so can someone write up a lil bio for her? who she is where frojm etc etc any info cause lotsa people are visiting daily looking for it and this thread comes up number 1 in searches for her

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
all i know is shes a mom from ohio and her name is crystal bauersox. i dont know if thats spelled right so if anyone wants to look it up. i know my friend bonnie on here is a journalist so i can ask her unless someone is already on it. let me know either way okay. im down for anything to help this site grow for sure
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
sorry dude i didnt see anything on this but i guesse maybe i didnt look real hard. i didnt mean to steal a topic. atleast its getting hits and we will soon hopefully have a bio i asked my journalist friend im just waiting for a response Antony said:
I think I made a topic about this somewhere. Yeah, I got excited for seeing someone with dreads on TV.
Antony
@antony
14 years ago
80 posts
It's alright. It wasn't directly focused on her, but time when you get exicted because you see someone with dreads on TV. hippie mama said:
sorry dude i didnt see anything on this but i guesse maybe i didnt look real hard. i didnt mean to steal a topic. atleast its getting hits and we will soon hopefully have a bio i asked my journalist friend im just waiting for a response

Antony said:
Andres
@andres
14 years ago
18 posts
Samuel Larsen also was on American Idol. He got eliminated but still he rocks dreadlocks aswell.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form