dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Almost 3 Weeks into my journey!

MooseOfStarfall
@mooseofstarfall
9 years ago
2 posts

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and also started my neglect dreads journey three weeks ago! I thought I'd come here to say hi and say a little about me. 

About me

I'm 25 years young residing in Bradford Ontario, Canada. I graduated from college about 2 years ago from recording school learning the ropes of pro audio recording, studio recording, post-production editing, etc. I now work at a music store as a Production Services Technician. Basically I set up stages and audio for concerts, confrences, special events, etc.

As you guessed my passion is music. Which is why I also play bass for an Alternative/Hard Rock band called "Starfall". You can our sound is like Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust, A Perfect Circle, and Tool but we make it our own sound.

Why did I start dreads?

I wanted something different with myself. Something wasn't right and I wanted a change. I watch performances of Korn, Sevendust, Skindred and then it clicked! I thought to myself "I want to dread my hair!". I immediately went to do some research and seeing all of these videos and pictures of people with dreads made me want to do it even more. On January 8th I put down my comb and conditioner, went out to get non-residue shampoo and let my hair do it's thing. It's been almost 3 weeks so far and I haven't looked back. I'm super excited for my journey and I'm happy to find a community of people with dreadlocks. I will be posting pictures every month for my updates to see my progress!

updated by @mooseofstarfall: 01/22/20 09:33:16AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
9 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome and thats awesome

and hey just in time we just upgraded the site so your band can sell its music here if u want

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MooseOfStarfall
@mooseofstarfall
9 years ago
2 posts

Heatherfish:
Welcome... Listening to your band now... great tunes...  good luck with your dreads!

Thank you :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:
welcome and thats awesome and hey just in time we just upgraded the site so your band can sell its music here if u want  

Awesome I'll see what I can do

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form