Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DLS APP

Antonio Llamar
@antonio-llamar
10 years ago
27 posts
Ok I seem to be having some issues downloading the DLS app when I go to start download it says "warning this type of file can cause harm to your device" so I gave it the benifit of the doubt and proceeded to download everything seemed to install fine but for some reason it doesn't really let me open the app and when I do I'm basically still accessing the site via the WebPs I'm running on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4
updated by @antonio-llamar: 01/13/15 10:06:41PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

the app is crap and in a week or 2 max we will be upgrading to a site thats fully made for mobile www.greentechnologyforums.com is the development site its 98% ready but has a few things i need to dwork out still

the apps will be obsolete in weeks and there were 2 apps for iphone it just was a tapatalk app that gave u access to everything..except the forums

for android it was made using the rss feeds of each feature so yes it was just like accessing the site because it was justthe sites rss feeds

any apps more comoplicated then that cost around 10,000 to develop then several hundred to a thousand a month per every 1000 in use

i know this sites mobile site sux and is killing us thats why i was working on ww3.dreadlockssite.com

but the developers were 2 years behind schedule finishing it

and looks like it will be 2 more years still

the green tec site has gotten closer to done in 1 month then the other site in 2 years

so we will upgrade very soon

if i could get 1 person with a lil skill to help wed be ready in days

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Antonio Llamar
@antonio-llamar
10 years ago
27 posts
Well considering I work in a call center full of tech savvy nerds I will ask around but what about are you looking to get finished up with the apps also when I access it via the Web on my phone it seems to work just fine minus the fact I am unable to make changes to my actual profileBut I appricate the honesty whatever I can do to help I would be more than glad
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

the apps will no longer be needed or used

the nbew site you can do absolutely everything on mobile the exact same way you do on pc

theres no "mobile site" seperate from the pc site thats limited its all 1 site that adapts seemlessly to any device

tech help needed

1 i need a way that multi module "seemless" lists paginate within the page like everything else does

i need a lil tweaking on the searches

thats it to go live

after wich time i need to develop a module that automaticly countsthe days and transfers new members and shops from a moderated (needing approval) to unmoderated member status

i started using the profile modification form to create a basic profile design tool i want to turn that into a module and improve it

and i want to build a built in chat like we have but improvedthat alows phhoto sharing alows vids iun chat

alows profile only chat like on a shop profile they can chat to customers

andmaybe a logged out guest chat

now i cant pay as ive sunk every sent i have into this upgrade

but

the last 3 parts ..the modules can be packaged and added to tyhe jamroom mnarketplace set thier own prices an d s9old

every ning (what were on now) to jr transferee will want at least the chat and designer and many existing jr customers will too

so although i cant pay they will get paid.. and residually forever (though may need to support bug fix and upgrade as needed)

the minor things i need to go live however they can be done in hours by any techy who knbows what they are doing

ive managed 98% completion without having aclue what im doing im impressed i learned all i did but simple things took hours or all day of trial and error

and 1 techy freind of yours could finish it in an hour i bet

--
Antonio Llamar
@antonio-llamar
10 years ago
27 posts
Ok awesome and I think I might have a guy for the job when I go back to work Friday I will Def ask him if he would care to do it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

im gonna message u my number

--
Antonio Llamar
@antonio-llamar
10 years ago
27 posts
Ok man