Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello new here :))

Augie2
@augie2
10 years ago
3 posts

Hello beautiful people of this site. I wanna first start off by saying Happy Thanksgiving! I'm Augie I currently reside in Oregon. I recently moved up here from Austin, Texas. I've been dreading my hair for 2-3 years now. I started when my hair was already kinda long.. (past shoulder length) so my hair went through a lot of stages/changes. Definitely say it's still wild n'organic! Even after all these years, it's still not all the way dreaded. I use to hide them in a tam, but sense lost it. I hope to meet some cool like minded-people. I am a laid back earth friendly hippie.. I enjoy festival's, hiking, music, outdoors. Love for animals an people. So don't be afraid to hit me up. Lol girl's that means u too ;) anyways,, sorry if this feels like a book...

BTW shout out to Soaring Eagle, seems like a great site!

peace

updated by @augie2: 01/13/15 10:06:22PM
Augie2
@augie2
10 years ago
3 posts

i was going through the pictures on the site. And noticed everyone kinda seems to do a time line of when they first started out. My camera got wet at the ocean, I indeed up losing all the old pic's of when i first dreaded my hair :( but i can post some up to date ones tomorrow. If that counts for anything? :/

Amanda Clouse
@amanda-clouse
10 years ago
53 posts

Welcome! I just recently moved up to Oregon. :) People do timelines because a lot of people join when they are just starting out. Posting current, up-to-date photos are wonderful! Hope you enjoy the site!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form