Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Shampoo

Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
Holy crap! I've been using bronners (which I use for pretty much everything) and my hair has been locking pretty quickly. I decided to try the dreadlockshampoo from this site and omg! I just used it for the first time and I have crazy loops all over the place. Awesome! :)
updated by @tiny-turtle: 01/13/15 10:06:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

the liquid right yea its like an insta lock i get dozens of babies from the loosies in 1 use too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
Yes! And my scalp feels great too which says a lot because I have scalp issues lol. I got the tea tree rosemary one
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

oh i know i love it i had severe scfalp issues only dls helped i tried vitalgoods and hours later was like peeling thick layers of dead skin off everywhere i only tried vg twice both tijes theresuklts were realllly bad byt dls makes my scalp happy shemade a new itch spray thats absolutely miraculouse so i wantto have her make it into a shampoo too

--
quartzacoatl_
@quartzacoatl
10 years ago
8 posts

dr. Bronner's is All-one is awesome.I like to dilute it with water,

yes hair does seem to lock quicker and tighter when I use it for some reason!

Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
Itch spray? I may have to get some of that. So far my scalp is pretty happy today :) I love bronners too quartzacoatl I still use it for everything else lol. The sensitive in scented one is great for my son too.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

the itch sprays new no labelsprinted not on the site i gotthe prototype but its miraculouser for not only itches but scalp issies dry skin issues

i mean i had an area where the skin wouldbe peelingoffin chunks spray it on and bam ..perfect smooth healthy skin without a hint of dryness or anything fora week or more without needingto reaply.. its got kindaan oregeno scent but its powerful medicine for the scalp and skin..you'll be amazed

you'll believe god is a plant

--
Tiny Turtle
@tiny-turtle
10 years ago
27 posts
Sounds amazing!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form