Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Washing better

bigpoppa212
@bigpoppa212
10 years ago
10 posts

I just washed my hair and I see like these white cakes of residue in my hair. Re-washed and it seemingly won't go away. I used Head and Shoulders shampoo and nothing...

updated by @bigpoppa212: 01/13/15 10:05:47PM
bigpoppa212
@bigpoppa212
10 years ago
10 posts
Some pictures I attached just so you could see my point of view
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

Firstly i wouldn't use head and shoulder shampoo thats probably whats causing the problem since it's a shampoo that has residue in it. Is this what you normally use? Maybe you could try a deep clean with Baking soda and Apple cider vinegar to get out what you can.

bigpoppa212
@bigpoppa212
10 years ago
10 posts
How exactly should I do that? Never tried that before...
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

Send a message to Soaring Eagle since i don't know the ratio of soda to water and vinegar to water. You can always have a google online and see what the ratios are. This is what we use for a deep clean but you can use it as a general wash aswell.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

dont google it as most sites have it very wrong

its 1 part baking soda to 10 parts water soak 10 min then rinse

then aboutthe same acv-water a lilweaker soak 3 min then rinse

though u might wanttgo try an anti residue or clarkifying shampoo like suave clarifying or nutragena anti residue...once only to remove residue

then use www.dreadlockshampoo.com

the bars

teatree rosemary specificly if you havge dandruff

the anti residue clarifying shampoos are very toxic but so is head and shoulders all over the counter dandruf shampoos are lisred as the most toxicf shampoos

the residue removers say they are only safe to use once every couole months

so use it only when u need to removbe residues use dreadlockshampoo.com the rest of the time as they are pure natural and extremely healthy for your hair and scalp

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form