Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlocks dealing with constant interaction timeline.

alejandro M galindo
@alejandro-m-galindo
10 years ago
8 posts

Hello my name is Galindo. Trying to form dreadlocks is probably one of the best decisions I've ever made, I've always had long hair, but its always been kept under a Beanie or a ponytail. It was great to let go, for the first time in my life I went out with a fro and it didn't even matter.

But anyways, I ride a motorcycle everyday to work (mon-sat) I don't own a car.

I also box, and spar at least twice a week

So with just those two things my hair has to put up with a lot. I also have to wash my hair 4x a week.(I think I had one run in with mold but its been taken care of)

I started on April 20 so I'm at around 4 months. I have nappy africanish hair so I started seeing locks after 3 weeks.

Here is me 3 weeks jumping rope. [IMG] https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-0/10268641_10202233913305344_3649820703665784063_n.jpg [/img]

Here is me at 2 months. Very UN photogenic locs, all you can see is fuzz, looks like normal hair :( .

but in the mirror or when moving around they are very distinct

Here they are hanging upside down.

Here is me currently almost 4 months.

Much more distinct when relaxed. And kook really wild when moving

I originally had 30++ maybe 40+ but I didn't like how normal they looked. So I combined like...all of them lol. I have like 27 right now. I wish I had 40 decent sized locks, but I'm happy with what I have.

updated by @alejandro-m-galindo: 01/13/15 10:05:08PM
alejandro M galindo
@alejandro-m-galindo
10 years ago
8 posts

Hmm I thought this site used bbcode. Couldn't embedd pictures properly.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

click the photo button on the toolbar or use html code

u can upload em straight to the sirtwe or add nby url

threy look good tho

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus