Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello everyone! New with dreadlocks and it have some questions! :)

Andrea Slane
@andrea-slane
10 years ago
1 posts
I am about a month and a half in with my dreadlocks and my sister said that they are developing badly because I have some loose roots, about 3 inches with some, some loose hair that has fallen out of the dreadlocks, as well as some zig zags and curls going on. I haven't done much to them honestly since I started as I kind of wanted to not force them to be something, I want them to form into whatever they want to and develop without much intervention from me. If I attach some pictures can someone please let me know if they look like what they are supposed to about a month and a half in? Also, it's very hot here in AZ and people sweat a lot, my hair starts to smell funny (even though I'm the only one who seems to smell anything) on about the third day. How often should I wash them? I want to make sure my scalp is healthy. I would much appreciate Any answers or opinions! Thank you!
updated by @andrea-slane: 01/13/15 10:04:42PM
interrstella
@interrstella
10 years ago
41 posts
Sounds beautifully perfect to me. You should wash 1-3 times a week dependingI'm from AZ too!
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Yeah, the roots will lock up more in time... Looks good. You could wash every other day at max if you want to (that's what I have been doing for the last few months) but 1-3 days a week is usually sufficient.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form