Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Ocean "natures help"

Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

So, I'm going to the ocean for a week. Anybody have any advise. I have 5 or 6 balls at the end of my hair. Do I submerge my hair in the freezing ocean water? Do I keep from shampooing for a week, and let the sea salt water breezes blow through my hair. I really would like some advise if anybody could help me here. don't know, maybe it's a silly question. I know that it's only a week, but it might do a little bit of good with the right advise. Thx STUB

updated by @stubby: 02/14/15 01:17:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

why is it freezing dunk in wash with shampoo after a few hiurs after nu dont wantto leave the sea salt in too long

if not wasgh at least rinse

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

Northern California is freezing water. thx for your answer

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

its alsoradioactive and all the sea lifes dying in fact the starfish are melting into a goo nearly all squides hade died i wouldnt go near the pacific anymore fukashima has made it scary and its getting worse not better

faster dreading isnt worth the berain tumors or mutations

--
Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

My daughter and family live on the California north coast. hopefully she will evaluate the situation, and take heed to the advise of professionals. She lives green and organically as much as possible, so I'm sure she will take this all into a serious concern. Thank you, for your concern. Stub

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

unfortunately therees such a news blackout that there maybe no advice from professionals but there are fukashimka watch groups on fb that publish a ton of info on the effects

--
Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

I will have to be careful where I step and what I do when I visit the coast. Rather alarming, to say the least.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yea remember they used multiple forms of radioactive materials including plutonium the most deadly substance on eartgh

--
Cody Harder
@cody-harder
10 years ago
30 posts

Personally, I wouldn't let the toxic state of our planet dictate what you do/don't do /too/ much. Whether you live in Japan (man, I'd be freaked out) or on this coast of the states or in Europe, our whole planet has rather sadly become filled with lots of nasty, toxic things. Some we're aware of, and LOTS we're not. I don't think swimming in the ocean a few times will shorten your life significantly, even considering Fukashima. Does anyone really talk about Chernobyl or 3 mile island anymore? No, but I'm sure they still have as much impact as Fukashima does today.

I say swim in the ocean if you feel like it. It will get your hair in a dready mood, that's for sure. But yeah, do rinse afterward. :)

Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

Thanks for your post...To tell you the truth I hadn't paid much attention about the water situation. Now I will take what you said into consideration. I am not upset by your comments. In fact I appreciate them. You are only trying to help. :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form