Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Where online can I find a dreadlock wig for a caucasian?

Julianne Gibson
@julianne-gibson
10 years ago
1 posts

I'm looking for a daily use dreadlock wig that would look realistic on a caucasian. I love dreadlocks but cant commit to them. I want a wig so that I have the choice if I want to wear dreads that day or just normal hair. I have looked all over the internet and cant seem to really find any. Also, most are synthetic. For those of you who have actual dreads, do you think that synthetic dreads look realistic? Thanks for your help. I've gotten pretty frustrated over this.

updated by @julianne-gibson: 01/13/15 10:04:02PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

welcome but no they dont and b fake dreads or wigs just wont feel or be the same

ask yourself why you canyt commit to dreads then throw those reasons in the trash along with your combs and let it dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

you could get a wig, and let it dread like it is your own hair... lawlz (is this possible? i'm not sure)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

if its real hair sure but um only if u can wash it i dont know if u can wash wigs like hair

never saw much point in wigs outside of like theatre or sometyin

but if u can wash a wig like your real hair then yea it will dread fine

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

yeah, I was just about to comment about washing.. not sure if you can lol.

Janell Draper
@janell-draper
10 years ago
9 posts

Yes if the wig is made with real hair you can wash it. I actually started out with synthetic dreads; that I made myself. I wore those for about 3 weeks. It was a great start to my natural dreads. I will upload a pic of the ones I put in my daughter's hair. My dreads now are totally natural and have grown and really started to knot up. I am sure a lot thanks to my taking prenatal vitamins. My baby boy is now 2 months old. Hopefully soon I will upload some new pics of my dreads.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form