Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Any North Carolina dreadies?

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
10 years ago
198 posts
Just wondering if any of you live in North Carolina.I am debating on saving up to move there next year. It sounds like exactly what I'm looking for... Not too hot (like Florida), not too cold (like Ohio), and there's mountains and beautiful scenery.After moving back to Florida... It just doesn't feel like home anymore whatsoever.
updated by @mamakittylove: 01/13/15 10:04:01PM
Umbra Incolere
@umbra-incolere
10 years ago
1 posts

I live in Asheville NC. It's a nice place if you like outdoors. It's also very artistic area with a large diversity. It was called the New Age Mecca and it's definitely a place of many ideas and ways of life.

If you are interested they have a paper called The Mountain Xpress [ http://mountainx.com/ ]that you can get online. Also check out Romantic Asheville on youtube. They have videos. If you like local beers with funky names and great tastes, community drumming on Friday nights, and outdoor activities, Asheville could be the place to visit. Good luck!

Sarahface
@sarah16
10 years ago
108 posts

I also live in NC. I've always wanted to visit Asheville, everyone I know that has been there has loved it there. I live towards Granite Falls.

☮MamaKittyLove
@mamakittylove
10 years ago
198 posts

That's actually where we are hoping to move :) Between there and Greensboro (because I heard that Asheville is kind of on the expensive side).

Umbra Incolere said:

I live in Asheville NC. It's a nice place if you like outdoors. It's also very artistic area with a large diversity. It was called the New Age Mecca and it's definitely a place of many ideas and ways of life.

If you are interested they have a paper called The Mountain Xpress [ http://mountainx.com/ ]that you can get online. Also check out Romantic Asheville on youtube. They have videos. If you like local beers with funky names and great tastes, community drumming on Friday nights, and outdoor activities, Asheville could be the place to visit. Good luck!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form