Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I be Reverie - Knotty since birth. 20 months. Updated 9/15/14

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
10 years ago
14 posts

I am back, as a couple of you may know, under a new alias. I would frequent this site regularly, more toward the beginning of my journey, and time seems to fly. I am a natty-free-former, with some slight separation as maintenance, other than washing of course. I feel like I have a decent amount of pictures left from my journey to make a timeline for others to kind of gauge how natural locks progress and the timeline that is required. I am missing some pictures between 11 months and now, so there's kind of a four or five month gap. If anyone has any questions, comments, or thoughts they like to share, feel free. Sorry about the bad camera / lighting quality. I only have my cell phone camera and live in the pacific northwest..hard to get some good sunlight sometimes. Stay knotty, my friends <3

Start of my journey:

3 months:

5 months:

6 months:

7 months:

9 months:

10 months:

1 year:

16 months:

17 months:

19 mo:

20 Mo:

updated by @ibe-reverie: 02/14/15 04:09:08AM
Shane Northern
@shane-northern
10 years ago
59 posts

Whats up man? You're journey looks a lot like my journey lol. Lookin pretty awesome.

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
10 years ago
14 posts

Ah my fifteen months is tomorrow. So I am pretty excited for that. I will try and get some pictures taken for that. It's been a while since I've taken good ones. Thanks for the support ! :D

Shane Northern
@shane-northern
10 years ago
59 posts

Awesome man! I'm not that far along yet. I've actually forgotten, just know its not been a year yet. No problem man. Hope to see some new pics.

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
10 years ago
14 posts

My 16 month update pictures have been added!

Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts
Man you're a very beautiful human being and your journey is amazing! Keep dreading, peace and love.
Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
10 years ago
14 posts

@Lauryn Dowding - Thanks very much! I appreciate the appreciation. I probably will skip the 17th month update, just because I have such slow progress. I will do the year and a half mark, or 18 months, because I want one for that checkpoint in the journey.

Joshua Miles
@joshua-miles
10 years ago
3 posts
Looking good man! I dig the righteous double helix curls at 3 months.
Mikie Michelle
@mikie-michelle
10 years ago
1 posts

Beautiful eyes.

Ibe Reverie
@ibe-reverie
10 years ago
14 posts

@Joshua Miles: Thanks man! I still get those on the daily. They typically come undone during my showers, but when my hair is dry, the sections just spiral together into big barrel curls. It's mostly a large section behind my ear near the bottom of my neck, on both sides. They might end up being 2 big congos, but we'll see :).
@Mikie Michelle: Thank you! Much appreciated :)

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form