Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Problem with new locks

Nathaniel Lopez
@nathaniel-lopez
10 years ago
26 posts

I have just started my new locks and I am currently on week two. I hear everyone saying that new locks will look a little wild and I am okay with that most of the time. But there is a problem, I am going back to College. While I have roughly four months for them to mature more and look a little better, I have to get my school ID really very soon. I love my locks and I am so proud of them so far. On the other hand, I dont want to go around all year with my school profile and ID card to have that new dread charm that we all love so much. Does anyone know of a way to keep my hair tame for a few hours without having to use head wear (College wont allow them for picture IDs)?

updated by @nathaniel-lopez: 01/13/15 10:03:20PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

aloe pure aloe or the karma locking gel

or just tie em back

or rock the wild look

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nathaniel Lopez
@nathaniel-lopez
10 years ago
26 posts

They are a little too short to tie back right now. I will try the aloe first. If that doesnt work then i guess Ill just have to rock the wild look lol. Thanks.

Natty Dave
@natty-dave
10 years ago
56 posts

you could wear a head band to keep them back, like a simple black one or something of the sort; it should keep them back enough to hide the frizzness, maybe use a little water to mist them up enough to weigh them and the stray hairs down so they aren't all over the place. my fiance and I both use bandanas to tie ours back because it's not that stretchy bidness that keeps sliding off and less tight/constrictive than an elastic band, fold one up and see if will work for ya

CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

Dude kids roam around hung over and in sweat pants.. i think some messy hair will be ok ;)

Nathaniel Lopez
@nathaniel-lopez
10 years ago
26 posts

Those are some really good ideas! Thanks so much!

Natty Dave said:

you could wear a head band to keep them back, like a simple black one or something of the sort; it should keep them back enough to hide the frizzness, maybe use a little water to mist them up enough to weigh them and the stray hairs down so they aren't all over the place. my fiance and I both use bandanas to tie ours back because it's not that stretchy bidness that keeps sliding off and less tight/constrictive than an elastic band, fold one up and see if will work for ya

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form