Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

LONDON - SHARE COST OF SHAMPOO POSTAGE

Ratty
@ratty
10 years ago
12 posts

If anyone lives in London and wants to share cost of postage for Vicki's shampoos please let me know.

updated by @ratty: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

thats a good idea but better yet u can work out a higher deal double or even triple as many (i think if the orders big enough it may even be free shipping but not sure i know domestic it is) i believe theres only 3 levels anyway so if u get enough uk members together maybe u could get 60 80 even 100 and be like a uk distributor

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sarah6
@sarah6
10 years ago
7 posts
I'm in the UK too and I use these shampoos, I bought 2 bottles and the total with shipping inc was 30 , expensive but it lasts me ages so I don't mind so much.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i found out if uk members want to put in a group order above what will fit into the largest flat rate boxes u can the shipping wont be known till its weughed so youd have to talk to her about the order

but she thinks a 45 pound order will be about 50$ usd ..at least thats what it was to australia last time someone did a huge order like that

so if you all want to put together a big group order it might be worth looking unto

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

also corected itto dreadlockshampoo.com not dreadlocks.com wich is a scumbag site (that has a 100% bounce rate meaning almost noone ever reads more then 1 page)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

1-3 times is recomended and yea it makes youir hair super healthy

if u want to wash weekly do what feels right as long as its at least that often

--
Dislike 0

Tags