Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help, please?

Matt Sawyers
@matt-sawyers
10 years ago
1 posts

I've just recently started my locks and don't even have my back finished the back of my head as I don't have the time to sit down to take a day to do my full head. Anyway, I've been using backcombing and T&R methods, the base of my dreads is good all the way up to the middle. My tips won't backcomb into knots though it's also too thin to twist. I don't know if it' just because my hair is still kind of short being bout 4' or what.Any know how or tips would be appreciated. :)

updated by @matt-sawyers: 01/13/15 10:02:49PM
Jamison Johnston3
@jamison-johnston3
10 years ago
64 posts
No the ends should be loose. But theionly method that's really gonna work With that short of hair is neglect.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

4 inches is still lil shirt but the tips are better off loose it helps them dry 5 times faster

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Doogie
@doogie
10 years ago
321 posts
If ur worried about the undreaded hair let it dread natural or take some wool and rub it lightly in circles but I'd just leave it alone.
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
10 years ago
122 posts

Even if you were able to TnR the tips, they'd fall out. The tips may never dread and if they do some take years. It's all up to your hair. I'm 10 1/2 months in and my tips aren't dreaded. Some have looped and folded over but most are still straight. (well wavy, my hair has natural curl) It's a bonus to have straight undreaded tips too, that way the water drips from them instead of being trapped in a blunted tip. It helps the drying process. Good luck and Happy Dreading!!

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form