Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Off topic rant. Need to vent...I swear I got the heart of Buddah and Dracula combined...

Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
10 years ago
40 posts

So, my dumb ass sister got a pit bull puppy. After giving her other pit bull away because not being able to keep it anywhere.

Of course, she is a woman so she thought it would be a good idea to get another dog to raise, and eventually discard like unwanted trash.(What is this animal #7? # 10? How many lives do you ruin before you realize it and stop making the same stupid ass mistake.)

Problem #1) She was living with us, so basically I am the only one to care for the dog most of the time. Obv. attached.

Problem #2) My sisters old dog, a Poodle/Yorkie little scraggly ugly, Ill mannered dog. Has never been trained worth a damn. And eventually ended up being my moms dog. Who will snap at anyone, man, child, dog, cat, etc.(Mind you, the pit bull grew up around the poodle. So he learned from it.)

Problem #3) Ofc, my sister again needs to get rid of her dog. She quit paying it any mind anyways once she got a boyfriend. Which is completely pathetic. So they move to an apt. And can't keep the dog...Go figure, she seems to be amazing at raising animal's/life forms only to throw them away and discard them out in to the cold world with nothing.

Problem #4) I am staying with my Mom and her ignorant ass wanna be tuff guy weekend warrior boyfriend, who wants to pretend he has the attitude of an infantry marine, when he is really a reserve desk jockey. (My dad was a marine, I grew up around real life crazy grunts. Who would kill or die without a second thought.) Who decide to be nice and try to take the dog for my sister.

Problem #5) The poodle has always attacked the pit bull randomly when the pit was a puppy, especially over food etc. But everyone thought it was oooh so hillarious and cute. Of course, no one is smart enough to see an issue with this, nor would anyone ever punish a bitch ass non-threatening dog for trying to be vicious.

Problem #6) Pit bull is no longer small, so he ain't letting that shit slide. So the poodle tries to grab its nuts on the pit bull, and the pit bull spazzed on it and fucked him up. (Mind you this pit bull is well behaved, I have him on snap command, he doesn't use a leash etc. But he is no longer able to bow down to the other dogs aggression.

Problem #7) The fake tuff guy, always running around talking about "kill this shoot that person. Fuck anyone who's not me, I'm such a bad ass" comes up with the genius solution that he needs to go outside and shoot the pit bull in the head with his .40 cal.

Problem #8) You can not humanely kill a pit bull by shooting it in the head. I've seen police officers shoot pit bulls in the eye half this size and not kill them, there is some police dog that took something crazy like 9-15 shots during a police chase, and still managed to single handed catch and aprehend like 5 or 6 suspects all while sporting numerous gun shot wounds.

Problem #9) Your planning on killing 1 of the 2 dogs, in fact the lesser of two evils. Just because he is actually big enough to do damage. They are now going with the cop out "Its because he is dog aggressive." and my response is basically "Bitch please, the other dog has been dog aggressive, and even tried to attack US before...And he is going to get off unscathed.." Not to mention, the tuff guy who runs around talking about killing or fucking people up 24/7, why don't you go shoot yourself for pretending to be human aggressive dumb ass.

Problem #10) Both these idiots, My mom, and her bf. Like want to talk to me about the shit, or ask me to go dig a whole or something...And I am trying to be polite about saying fuck you, I'm not a puppet for one. And for two this is absolutely wrong and biased, your just killing him because he is an inconvinence and I don't agree with that folkery, nor do I think you have a legit humane way to put the dog down.

Its like I am helpless in the situation and have to watch a good beautiful dog get killed for absolutely no reason. Just because he wont bow down to the old grumpy aggressive dog.

I am trying to find some positives to this situation, and also trying to keep my emotions out of it because I really don't want to snap on these fools. Al though I kind of went ham on my mom earlier and let her know this is just a cop out bitch move. She tried to hit me with some go on having an attitude shit, and I'm like its not about me having an attitude, just stop talking to me about the shit and I won't give you the reality of how poor of a human being that your becoming that you give cop out reasons to yourself to take life from other creatures. If you don't want to hear my opinion about that faggotry, don't talk to me about the shit.

I guess I am hoping that that Mr.Tuff guy learns a hard lesson. I mean the cost is great, at least in my eyes. Its not everyday you find a good dog like this. But whatever its out of my control...

As I look at this situation through my water filled gaze. I see a man who runs around talking about how he wants to shoot this and shoot that and fuck this fuck that, kill em all. And I see a bitch, I see a coward...The loud one trying to paint a pitcure about how tuff he is, is always made out of bitch. The man who really is a killer, who really is comfortable with himself doesn't need to run around talking about it trying to impress people. IMO its the first line of defense for a bitch made coward to run around 24/7 pretending to be tuff.

I guess I am hoping if I swallow my emotions and let the situation play out. That when he shoots the pit bull with a pistol, it doesn't go down easy. I hope it runs back up trying to get in the house thinking its safe there, bleeding and convulsing all over the porch, in a confused state as it dies slow and painfully in front of everyone. I think Mr. Tuff guy, will wake up every day pretending he feels good about what he did, trying to convince himself he made the right choice. But I hope every night in bed, a voice of reason haunts him for his wrong doings...Not my voice, not the dogs voice, his own voice...He is in desperate need of some humbling, and though a costly sacrifice, I hope this situation shows him how sad of an individual he truly is.

I am an advocate for killing anything that deserves it, man, woman, or otherwise. But I don't support meaningless senseless killing. I especially hate the unfair biased treatment both dogs are getting. One dog, the aggressor, gets no punishment. And the other dog ruthlessly shot in the face.

Its sad, I am overly emotional in these situations. Out of all the people who have died around me, my father died in on my living room couch at a young age in perfectly good health while everyone was home...My friends had to help carry his body out...And these situations bother me just as much.

If there is one thing I have learned over the years...Its these type of scenarios, especially when humans are involved and not animals...That force me to grow so cold...Its like each time I have to bury some sort of deep emotion, that emotion dies out completely and never returns...And to make matters worse my memory goes with it...

Its a pathetic defense I guess...To be able to erase memories, and delete feelings from my data base all together so I never have to feel the same way again. Hell I can barely remember my childhood, and never really had any memories at it. Because even as a child surrounded by tragic situations, I was doing the same thing. Just deleting every memory and trying to move forward...

I mean, I try and try to hold on to the little bit of me that is still there...But the world tries more and more to turn me into another empty vessel, another tool of destruction out to destroy the world, and sever peoples ties with spirituality.

As my heart grows a little more cold, and another part of me dies. I can only hope that I will be forgiven when I finally do shut down any ties love or emotion...Its kind of sad that even if this situation plays out differently, the damage was already done, having to swallow the frog in my throat, trying to stay silent on the issue...Burning whatever emotion I may have towards the situation.

I don't know how or why these types of little things weigh so heavy on my soul...But I am seriously starting to give up hope for humanity...The same race of people that can walk down the side walk, intentionally squashing every ant they see on the way, without even the slightest realization that those are also living breathing creatures, that deserve to be here just as much as anyone else...Its so sad what humans have devolved to...

When our cell phones have a better grasp of emotion/reality then we do...

When our cell phones mean more to us then our own parents...

When the word love has no meaning, its just something a girl says so she can sleep with you without feeling like a slut...

When its just something a guy says, to make a girl feel like its ok to sleep with him...

When the only thing anyone really loves, is the paycheck they get at the end of the week...

When you would let your best friend/mom/sister/cousin get evicted and starve to death, you could help them out. But you'd rather buy a new pair of shoes...99 Pairs isn't enough you need 100. Fuck anyone else...

When you realize the spiritual corruption is only beginning, and you know the situation on this planet is only going to get worse. Your kids and grand kids are going to live in a world completely disconnected from anything real, and completely enticed by whatever gadgets Uncle Sam throws in front of them.

Sigh....

updated by @rude-bwoy: 02/06/18 01:57:09AM
interrstella
@interrstella
10 years ago
41 posts
I'm sorry, I couldn't make it passed you being told to dig a hole. My stomach hurts. Please contact some sort of pit rescue if you really feel like they are going to try to do this. Honestly being taken to a shelter and being euthanized alone sounds like a better way to go than this crazy unjust punishment
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

i had to stop reading 1/2 way down too fed up just pick up the dog walk out the door take it to a no kill shelter and report the asshole to the spca (if they have that where u live).do not lert them kill it just cause they are too fucking stupid to think of takinmg it to a no kill shelter

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

in most states they could go to jail for this

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
10 years ago
40 posts

Yeah I already told them how stupid they would feel if they shoot it and it runs to safety so they go to jail. I am trying to get them to find reason within them self for other means. I mean hell, let him go in the woods for all that.

But I'm in no position to really do or say anything considering I am living with these ppl currently. And I can't really get in to a conversation with them about it because well I mean hell look at how my original post was >=/ I'm way to aggressive and going to be talking about way deeper stuff then just putting a dog down -.-;.

Anyways thanks for listening I had to spazz out somewhere so I didn't say all of this stuff to them directly in that manner. =/

I'ma do what I can to get him some better justice. I mean its noteven my dog but damn, maybe I'm just soft. >_<

soaring eagle said:

in most states they could go to jail for this

Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
10 years ago
40 posts

& I don't think any sane person would be able to read this now that I look at how long it was...

...Glancing over itI think I need to work on not instantly going somewhat Berserk in these situations. That only makes worse situations...-.-;;

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
10 years ago
86 posts

Hey man, I truly do know how you feel. I'm sorry for all the shit, I know you might not think too much of it, but its good that you're letting all the crap out.l I don't think you are cold, but rather the exact opposite. The way you view things are clearly much more advanced than those surrounding you. You care about how even a dog feels, you can tell is not right, you can tell shit goes on, yet most people are just too helpless and/or feel to weak to deal with it.

You know reality, but you don't know what do about it. Well in a way, I'll tell you how I do and deal with it.

First, letting shit out. It's that simple, holding crap inside makes us feel even more powerless, with friends, family, or even what i do. Pray it out. We are all in pain and hurting cuz we are broken. we need somebody's shoulder, sometimes actually everytime the only one that won't let you down is the Almighty, idk your believes but I'm a Christian, throwing that out there.

second, do what's right, how do you know what's right? we all clearly have a moral compass inside of us, just do what you know and think its right

third, do something about it. Pray and call for help, call the animal rescue if its not too late. Call the cops on this guy for animal abuse, tell a buddy. Something man, we are the one's that have to deal with injustice, whatever means, maybe not through violence but something. Stand before the dog, we both know damn right that your mom's bf does not have the balls to shot the dog if you stand between the two.

If you need help, I'll even do research on places around yo to help you save this animal.

Well man, i g2g otherwise I'd continue. Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers. Stay strong brother

Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
10 years ago
86 posts
Last thing, ik this is cheesy and you might think its dumb, but be the change you truly want to see in the world just applies well here. Have no cares what ppl might think of you, just do the right thing
Rude Bwoy
@rude-bwoy
10 years ago
40 posts

Well, thanks for the replies. And I'm not going to let the situation tear me down I mean its noteven my dog but still...>:O

This fool is going to bring him to the pound tommorrow now. So the dog should be on his way to hopefully finding a place to be appreciated.

Still doesn't change the situation or how things went. But I was already aware of how shallow certain parties involved are, so I wasn't surprised so much as outraged.especially when they had walked outside after the dog with a shot gun and had the nerve to say something along the lines of "Lord Forgive Me."

Its like c'mon bruh. You are asking forgiveness for something you know is wrong that you haven'teven done yet. Lol Instead the "Lord jammed this fools shotgun and now it doesn't work at all."

Heh, funny how things work.

NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Maann.. You aren't letting these things affect you too much, you are just realizing they aren't affecting others as much as they should! Man, the last time I noticed I killed a bug(which, I killed on accident) I felt such a deep sorrow. (I know that sounds extreme, but it is what it is lol) People just don't have any damn respect for other living things anymore. They think that just because they are humans they can dictate what lives and what dies, because somehow they got the status of being above the rest of nature. It's screwed up. Even carnivores don't kill just to kill, unless they have some type of chemical imbalance.. They kill whatever they need for their meal, and after that, another animal could walk right by the carnivore and they won't even look twice, unless the other animal is trying to eat its catch/meal or the carnivore feels threatened. These people that are trying to kill a dog for defending it self just shows you how attached they are to "themselves". Too busy trying to put on a show, because they are scared of who they truly are. It's this attitude that will have a man to never know true self love, so he continues to project hate, for this is what he ultimately has for himself.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form