Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Baking Soda/Vinegar results...

DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

So, seeing as there is a "saved dreads" section...

I used wax every other day and as my hair fattened, I used it every other week. With equal amounts of contradictory info, what was I supposed to believe? It was a hit or miss. The general consensus I gathered was the assumption that quick dreads were just that. Quick. Why wait? Ya know? That's how I saw it. So I used a lot of wax, palm rolled, twisted, and rubber banded. I would have gone to a specific salon if they didn't want $500. Before finding dreadlockssite, I was obliviously misinformed. 4months in, I end up here and find out about BS/ACV soak rinse. The first photo is one day before using BS/ACV, and the second photo is less than a week later.

updated by @drs: 01/13/15 10:02:12PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

wow what an improvement in just a week

however.. when you get the wax b gone and get that wax out thats when you will see the most drastic improvement

sounds like you got your work cit out for ya tho its going to take multiple removal sessions to get that much wax out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
CoriElaine
@corielaine
10 years ago
173 posts

Did youever get the wax b gone and get that shit out of your lovely hair? :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i was wanting an update too after the wax b gone removal cause bs/acv wont really get much wax out at all

but if theres a visible improvement already a bunch of wax b gone uses should make a very drastic diference

--
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

My hair is doing great! I ended up using over half the wax-b-gone. I'll post a photo soon.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

awesome i would have expected u to need 3 whole jars lol but since they are short and not too fat 1/2 might have done it the stuffs extremely effective but still that was a ton of wax

--
DRS
@drs
10 years ago
47 posts

Well, I was going to post a photo, but I have the wrong chord for my camera. The one I need is over two hours away. My hair has tightened up a lot, and there are a lot of knots and kinks. Once the back got long enough, I twist and ripped the rest. I get a few racist comments here and there, but I don't pay much attention. I get a lot of compliments on my tam, from Denise Black on Etsy. I wear it a lot to keep my hair out of my face. It's been a tough year, but I'm still alive :)

Daniel Peng
@daniel-peng
10 years ago
2 posts

OK, That looks great. I will also try it.

Daniel Peng
@daniel-peng
10 years ago
2 posts

Actually, I am trying to use D-biotin (Vitamin H) now.
Daniel Peng said:

OK, That looks great. I will also try it.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form