Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone use Vital Goods shampoo from Etsy.com ? I highly recommend it!!

michell loera
@michell-loera-clifford
10 years ago
11 posts

My hairs been super dry lately and I kind of wanted to try a new shampoo brand because I had been using Vicky's locking up shampoo since I started my dread journey.. So I was on Etsy.com and came across this page "Vital Goods" and she had A LOT of awesome reviews. Plus her page seems to be very legit. So I decided to give it a try. I got the Liquid Shea Butter Black Soap Shampoo Rosemary Lavender (great for flakes) and it was actually really nice! I dont know if the shea butter would be great for someone who just started their dreads but I have had mine for a 1 year and 10 days so far so I figured it would be ok, especially since my hair was very dry. And I bought the "Drenchtown Locks" its a moisturizing herbal aloe vera spray, which is also AWESOME!

Here is one of her descriptions I copied off her page for African black soap

"This is a terrific shampoo for dreadlocks as it leaves no residue and is 100% natural! Black soap has been used for centuries for hair and skin and really is the very best product you will ever use!
This is 100% raw black soap that has been turned to a liquid and blended with a touch raw Shea butter and essential oil to make a seriously awesome shampoo leaving your dreads tight and your hair moisturized!
Want a different scent dont worry we have other blends available! Dont have dreads thats cool this is still an incredible shampoo for all hair types!
Please be advised this bottle will last ya a while...Black soap when turned to liquid is very thin yet very potent and a lil goes a very long way! ALWAYS SHAKE WELL before each use!

this product is 100% natural, vegan, halal, my black soap comes straight from Africa, Senegal to be exact and I take pride in knowing Im helping to support another small business owner and the folks over there who make the soap!

Our African black soap shampoos do not contain any castile soap, glycerin, panthenol (or other preservatives),sulfur, fragrance oils, or any other nasty stuff that you will commonly find in other black soap shampoos on the net. Do not be fooled by sellers that call their shampoos things like pure and all natural when in fact some of these ingredients are far from the scope of natural. You will find nothing in our black soap shampoo except Authentic African black soap, water, and essential oils. When you purchase our products you can rest assured that you are getting a very pure and natural product. I take a lot of pride in bringing the very best ALL NATURAL products to my customers."

Heres the link to her page

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77312679/african-black-soap-shea-butter-shampoo?ref=shop_home_active_21

updated by @michell-loera-clifford: 01/13/15 10:01:53PM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form