Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I have a question

Ashley Hendren
@ashley-hendren
10 years ago
6 posts

Hi all let me say I love this site! I feel it's been apart of the journey, I won't give up. I'm about 3 months in and my locks are very happy. My question is are they supposed to ball up at the bottom and be thin near the Roots? I have wavy hair and wonder

r if this is why. Help anyone?

updated by @ashley-hendren: 01/13/15 10:01:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts
Supposed to? They can it's fine if they do as long as the balls aren't uncomfortably huge

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ashley Hendren
@ashley-hendren
10 years ago
6 posts

Would it harm to cut the balls off?
soaring eagle said:

Supposed to? They can it's fine if they do as long as the balls aren't uncomfortably huge
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

why would you want to do that and if they want to be that way dont ya think they will be that way anyway even if u cit them off? wouldnt they just do it again?

lets see em

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sunshinelove
@sunshinelove
10 years ago
11 posts

Each persons dreads are different :) if thats the way they want to develop, thats the way they will!! :):) Im sure they are glorious! and The first 6 months are the worst, patience and they will turn into what you want them to!

Ashley Hendren
@ashley-hendren
10 years ago
6 posts

Thanks I'm just accustomed to having my expectations met. With deads its scary because I don't know what's " normal" or how to relinquish the "control" I possess over my hair. And when people ask, I dont have an answer.

Ashley Hendren
@ashley-hendren
10 years ago
6 posts

I saw a person on youtube cutting theirs off, I guess your right. Let them be free
soaring eagle said:

why would you want to do that and if they want to be that way dont ya think they will be that way anyway even if u cit them off? wouldnt they just do it again?

lets see em

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form