Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Willow barger
@willow-barger
10 years ago
5 posts
Does anybody know of anyone in humboldt county that does dreadlock matanance. My dreads are getting connected at the roots, I pull them apart but some is still connected what do I do.
updated by @willow-barger: 01/13/15 10:01:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

at the scalp or up the dread?
apply olive oil to the connectung hairs and pill do it when wet
post pics lets see what u got going on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
10 years ago
359 posts

Don't go to someone they will charge a fortune and probably interlock or something even worse. Do it yourself , that is what people have been doing for centuries, its a do it yourself job for sure.

peace

Willow barger
@willow-barger
10 years ago
5 posts
They are connecting at the scalp, I can't see the back of my head to fix them
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,639 posts

if its just at the scalp theres nothing to fix you dont need to see you can do it by feel

take 2 dreads pull them apart if theres nothing binding them together then theres nothing to worry about..at the scalp will always be intertwined its not an issue till it grows out and connects the 2 dreads as 1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
If u get a finger underneath the hair and pull from ur scalp out instead of from the ends to the scalp it works better...hope thst made sence
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
Where ru... usa?UK?
Willow barger
@willow-barger
10 years ago
5 posts
Thank you everybody I will just keep doing them myself, I have two that connected but that is ok the rest of them aren't to hard to separate I'm just having to rip a lot of hairs. I'm in the USA Samantha.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form