Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Yet another natural timeline =]

Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
10 years ago
68 posts

I started dreading on the 16th December 2013, or then abouts as I didn't brush my hair too often anyway.I've taken the natural route - wash with a shampoo I make, sleep on a wool pillow and sometimes spray with sea salt before washing.

Day 1 (hairs bit wet so looks separated)

About 2 weeks

Almost 4 weeks

Almost 6 weeks

updated by @hannah-moore: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
samantha faye frock
@samantha-f
10 years ago
28 posts
How do u make ur shampoo
Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
10 years ago
68 posts

Its reallysimple I get 15% decyl glucoside, 25% lauryl glucoside, 60% water and blend it all together. I also add a fewdrops of essential oils (I use lavender, peppermint, rosemary and tea tree), I put a bit of Himilayan salt in there and apple cider vinegar. I put the vinegar in therebecause I made that bottle of shampoo before I started dreading so wanted something in there to condition my hair slightly.But Ihardly put any in so it doesn't really condition my hair much, next time though I wont add the vinegar unless my hairs all dreaded by then =]

samantha faye frock said:

How do u make ur shampoo
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

well thats some great progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
10 years ago
68 posts

Thank you =]

soaring eagle said:

well thats some great progress

Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
10 years ago
68 posts

Nearly 7 weeks - ones at the back are developing the quickest and they've shrunk a lot more than I expected... cant say I'm keen on the length hope they don't all go that short but guess they'll grow out eventually...

Hannah Moore
@hannah-moore
10 years ago
68 posts

Been so ill this last week I've been getting up, going to work, coming home and going straight to bed. And the whole time I've been wearing my hat to try and stay warm so when I took my hat off today my hair looked so crazy and had a lot of separating to do lol (this was taken after separating so doesn't look as wild I should've taken a pic before I separated xD)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form