Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rainbow Gathering 2014

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
10 years ago
161 posts

I cannot wait for this event. I have started planning and fully plan to be there enjoying the festivities, hopefully with some of my fellow dread heads.

Has anyone heard of an update on the location? Im coming from texas and am pondering transportation methods. Flight seems to be the best option but its hard to book a flight when you don't know where your going... lol

Coming soon with the dread pics meant to post them all today and forgot! :(

Peace be the journey...

updated by @bob-ngarly: 01/13/15 10:01:25PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

location wont be known till after spring council however uf you follow scoutting reports and find where spring council will be the gathering most likely will be within 100 miles of spring council..no guarantees but typically thats what u can expect

flyings the least attractive option unless its the only option die to time constraints..but texas to nevada/utah is an easy haul so id just plan on driving or ride sharing it

eventualy rumors of what city is most likely closest will come out but they can be off by a whole state holding camps will form near the most likely locations b4 spring council begins but if your set on flying then wait till spring councils announced and aim for that general area

keep your eyes on fb groups and on karen zirks blogs to get a idea where they are looking at

for now i cant narrow it down any more then utah/nevada

and ..even then it could be outside both states but nearby one of the borders

finding the right site takes a whole year of scouting and counceling

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
taye
@taye
10 years ago
833 posts

I keep hearing about a split this year. Nevada and Colorado. Water issues in Nevada. But that is only rumor.

Derek2
@dreadedhyena
10 years ago
37 posts

Hey...

Where ya at in Texas? I'm right outside of Houston. Still have no idea if I'm going to be going to the gathering.

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
10 years ago
161 posts

Im out in stephenville right now, but im all over north texas most of the time.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form