Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Finaly got dreads done!

Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
I got my dreads done today and right now they look curly shiny and feel hard, is this surpost to be like thatt ?
updated by @robbbb: 02/14/15 07:36:37AM
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
eh.. better if you show us a picture & it depends on what method you got them done in. they should be somewhat frizzy/puffy
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
Here is pictures
Jodie Hyland
@jodie-hyland
14 years ago
23 posts
just look like they've been curled to me rather than knotted
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
I thought that myself, they are not dreadlocks then? Jodie Hyland said:
just look like they've been curled to me rather than knotted
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
wow bro that's no way near the dreadlock process looks like the person who was doing ur hair just curled the hell out of ur hair.. you should just rip/twist or backcomb the sectioned out hair since she already did that for you but first let those curls relax out lol. And how much did you get that done for?
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
It cost 60 pound, i'm not botherd about the money i just wanted dreadlocks lol i might just cut all off and when my hair grose back i'll let it naturaly grow into dreads wouldnt trust the saloon again! K E A Z said:
wow bro that's no way near the dreadlock process looks like the person who was doing ur hair just curled the hell out of ur hair.. you should just rip/twist or backcomb the sectioned out hair since she already did that for you but first let those curls relax out lol. And how much did you get that done for?
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
yeah bro iv done the salon mistake also haha. u dont gotta cut em bro just wait like 1 week and those curls would be relaxed out man and ur hair would prolly end up frizzy already with all that freakin curling haha then it would dread up way faster then having ur old staight hair lol
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
lmfao forreal man! Ouroboros said:
Wholey smokes,
did they actually call those 'dreadlocks' at the salon? Because you should go and teach them a thing or two so no one else befalls the torments of their curling iron.

They just curled your hair. It should actually come out with some hardcore brushing, scrubbing and shampoo.
Robbbb
@robbbb
14 years ago
32 posts
I got completly ripped off then? wow! lmao how am i gunna get it into dreads? =/
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form