Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
Adair White
@adair-white
11 years ago
1 posts

My dreads are pretty loopy right now and I realize this is all in the process, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to tame them

updated by @adair-white: 01/13/15 10:00:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dont tame them they are essential to the dreading process and are a beautiful fun part of the proceewss

but..you used wax wax is a scam and pure evil in dreads...a dread killer..it must be removed! and irs extremely hard to remove

www.dreadlockshampoo.com makes wax b gone wich is your best option to get that nasty wax out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Casey Fay
@casey-fay
11 years ago
90 posts

The best part of watching my dreads develop is the loops, twisties , bumps, I will miss them when they are gone.

Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I think, if you tame the loops, you stop the dreads. The loops are your hair dreading.

peace

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

You can't tame them, really, they eventually become bumps, and most of those bumps are small so they won't stay looking crazy if you don't like them, so nothing to worry about. Enjoy them while you have them, because they can be awesome patterns, very cool. I love mine and I miss them when they go away, haha.

Cole Clements
@cole-clements
11 years ago
4 posts
Yep let them do their thing and it'll prbly be something cool that you love. I have a few skinny ones that formed on their own and are so loopy they are some of the coolest looks dreads I have!
Rustdust
@rustdust
11 years ago
72 posts

Youshouldn't tame them, you ride em like aroller-coaster;-)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form