Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread Timeline 0-3 months.

SeaFlower
@seaflower
11 years ago
4 posts

This is my dread timeline from 0-3 months.

Top left 2 weeks. Top right 3 weeks. Bottom left 1 month. Bottom middle around 2 and 1/2 months. Bottom right 3 months.

As you can see, my hair has lost a pretty good bit of length.

Just wanted to share my progress with all of you.

Love and Light,

Megan.

updated by @seaflower: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

amazing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Craig Sampson
@craig-sampson
11 years ago
3 posts
Do the beads help with the process at all? I'm two days in and I have curlier hair than yours.
SeaFlower
@seaflower
11 years ago
4 posts

Beads actually did help mine, but most people say that it doesn't matter. Beads basically just keep the section together. I can't wait to see your progress!

Craig Sampson said:

Do the beads help with the process at all? I'm two days in and I have curlier hair than yours.
Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

I have some sections that are determined to congo because the hair is still very young in its dread journey and my parting was shite. I threw in a couple beads around there and they help a little bit but are still always congoing even around the beads!

:/

SeaFlower
@seaflower
11 years ago
4 posts

Separate, separate, separate!!!

Spencer Mcduffy said:

I have some sections that are determined to congo because the hair is still very young in its dread journey and my parting was shite. I threw in a couple beads around there and they help a little bit but are still always congoing even around the beads!

:/

Craig Sampson
@craig-sampson
11 years ago
3 posts

thats great! i have some beads ordered and can't wait to try them! thank you so much

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form