Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

possibly a weird question

Ulfrick Tyrson
@ulfrick-tyrson
11 years ago
11 posts

so a while ago my GF gave me a lock of her hair (not the dreadlock kind, just a small clipping tied up in string) and as I was sitting around tonight looking at it, I got this weird idea in my head that it would be all super sappy and romantic and shit if I could find some way of dreading it into my own locks. now I know that extensions and the like are possible, thats not what i'm thinking of though, looking more at incorporating it somewhere in the middle of a dread. figure i shouldn't be too difficult, especially now while they are still forming, any ideas as to exactly how I could go about such a thing though?

my current thought are to find a nice little loop somewhere, thread her hair through it, then maybe sew it in with some thread that could be removed later once it had started to lock into place. only other thing i could think of was just strappng it to the side of one of the dreads with a hair elastic but 1 eww elastics and 2, seems like there would be a high risk of it slipping out before locking in.

open to any and all suggestions.

updated by @ulfrick-tyrson: 01/13/15 09:59:19PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

tuck it under a bead

if long enough tie 1 end around he dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Would I would worry more about it coming out since your dreads are not mature, that means you would normally be washing your hair a couple of times during the week.

I have some dreadlocks from my ex that I was thinking of adding (glad I didnt) but they were more mature than mine, I didnt know what to do. The other day i was thinking about getting extensions to make my locs chest length the same length they were before starting my dreads and to make them all the same length so I have more options to styling since I'm trying to get a job and all. I liked the idea but I don't think I will follow through with it.

Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Well i snot because we broke up, is because of the person she has become.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form