Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the new dreadlockssite 3.0 just got more usable

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

many of you were waiting for messaging and chat to be added to the 3.0 site before joining and using it.

well cats not ready yet but messaging was just added and profile pages just got easier to edit

but..i got 1 question for yas

2.0 (this site) only alows members who were added as friends to message you

3.0 has 3 options messaging off friends only or anyone can message anyone

i assume friends only is still the best option (to keep spammers from spamming inboxes)

but i want to leave the decision up to u

if u feel anyone messaging anyones a better option then thats the way it shall be

more features and chat to be added semi soon

we should be able to begin the migration process in a month or 2 if all the features we need are ready

once we begin migration there will be a certain ammount of housecleaning and rearanging to do..

it shouldnt be too big a job but still wouldnt mind 1 or 2 volunteers to help reorganize

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 01/13/15 09:59:18PM
Jimmy DC
@jimmy-dc
11 years ago
86 posts

I'm really pumped for this migration process. And I feel like it would be nice to be able to inbox strangers cuz sometimes you just want to ask a question or make sure you haven't offended somebody on a post

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

yea

ok..we will try that option untill its abused

1st time its abused ill switch to friends only

--
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
Is it possible to make it an option for each person? Like they can choose if they want friends only or everyone with a button on their profile or something? That would make it easier on you instead of changing everything every time someone has an issue.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

thats an idea i can suggest but no its global now

and i wount change it everytime theres a problem..if it ever becomes a problem it will be changed once and for good

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form