Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

White balls on the ends

DreadfulAmenita
@taby
11 years ago
80 posts

I have looked through every forum, etc. on here I could find about the white balls at the ends of my hairs. It seems most people think that these are roots of the hairs that have somehow reversed themselves. I can't figure out how that would be possible, and I really don't think that is what this is for my hair. The white caps/balls are on hairs that have been at the bottom since I started. I'm wondering if anyone has figured it out. This isn't an issue at my roots so much, and they are usually more visible after I wash. I'm thinking it has something to do with dryness and tips breaking off, leaving these white balls. My husband thinks it might be salts and other body chemicals that run down and build up on the ends. They are stuck, too. There's no just popping them off without taking some of the ends of the hair. I'm not really worried about them, unless this is a sign of breakage, in which case do I need to use some moisturizer/joboba oil? I'm just really curious as to what it is and why.

updated by @taby: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

split ends

did u backcomb?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
DreadfulAmenita
@taby
11 years ago
80 posts

TNR. Should I do anything for them do you think?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

blow dry on hot?

nah not worth doing anuything about but if u can figure out the cause stop that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Ras Drew
@ras-drew
11 years ago
3 posts

Im doing natural and ive found hairs like that. Dont worry im sure it will be fine :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form