Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

When your hair locks..

Niko Krupke
@niko-krupke
11 years ago
13 posts

Okay so I've been wondering and want to ask this question. It's kind of difficult to explain but i'll try my best. So, Is there a certain amount of time that it takes for each section of your hair to knot up or when your hair starts to knot up, it all wants to? For instance.. Say I have been dreading for 6 months and parts are knotting but there's a few sections that have been finger brushed (on accident of course) once in this amount of time. Is it going to take longer for that section to lock up than the rest?

I know it's a weird question just really been wondering. Hopefully you guys understand what I am talking about.

updated by @niko-krupke: 01/13/15 09:58:42PM
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

I'm at 5 1/2 months right now and have quite a few chunks that don't even have a tangle. I have some dreads that are really tight too. I have never finger combed any of my hair neither, I just separate. I think it all depends on your hair...everybody's is different. I hope this helped some?? Good Luck!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

IT ALL LOCKS AT ITS LWN PACE U MIGHT HAVE SECTIONS NEXT TO EACHIOTHER THAT RE VASTLY DIFERENT IN PROGRSS YOU MAT HAVE 1 DREAD WITH TIGHT TIP OR ROOT AND LOOSE MIDDLE OR VICE VERSA EVEN IN THE SAME DREAD PROGRESS CAN VARY FROM END TO END

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ok im disabling that damn caps lock again..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Patience
@patience
11 years ago
51 posts

Yes, where you touch your hair more will probably be slower to dread.I'm just coming up to 9 months and around my face and neck where the hair gets pushed back a lot I still have some loose hair and some looser dreads whileI have some that are really tightly dreaded on the top and back. However there are other places that are also being slower which don't get touched and lots of stages in between, it's very random and always exciting to see what will happen next! Don't worry, it will all get there in its own good time :)

Niko Krupke
@niko-krupke
11 years ago
13 posts

Ok thank you guys. Was just curious. I'm still being very patient

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form