Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi all!

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
11 years ago
123 posts

I have been here up until a year ago (almost to the date), had my dreadies for 14 months. Then I started doubting them, and since I had been separating them the wrong way from the beginning and really hindered their progress, I combed them out.

I have left two of them in, and they are progressing really nicely, they are over two years old now. :)

Now I'm thinking about dreading again. I mean, I am almost certain I will. The only thing keeping me from starting again is me being afraid I will change my mind again and have to comb them out. That was a VERY tiresome process and I would not like to go through that again. xD

Though I do have more going for me this time - I found a job that pays great and I work from home, so I don't have to worry about my appearance at job interviews.

Another thing that has happened since I combed my hair is that I have become a vegan. :)

That is about it. I am back here mainly to look at the photos and convince myself to do it again. You are welcome to do some convincing, too, if you'd like. :)

updated by @rainbow-fortune: 01/13/15 09:58:39PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

why do we need to convince you you came back caise your convinced its what you want you just want us to say its ok

well

its ok..actualy we are very happy to hear that your dreading again..and that yoir back too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I think you should dread, you now have a beautiful natural diet, you should have beautiful natural hair too. So, I say dread.

Peace and love

Steven Wind
@steven-wind
11 years ago
62 posts

How were you separating wrong?

Rainbow Fortune
@rainbow-fortune
11 years ago
123 posts

Well, instead of just ripping them apart as you are supposed to do, I used to try and make sure that all of the sections stay completely separated at the roots, near the scalp, and pull the hairs out instead of ripping them. So I was constantly creating new loose hairs and hindering the process. It wasn't until Baba Fats put on his video about separating that I had realized what I had been doing, but I was already over 13 months in...

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form