dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

we may have a huge problem

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

this is how our sites performed from the day it started untill today

as you can clearly see the past few months we have dropped below where we were 2 years ago

i have spent thousands probably to get us to where we were then google started putting out trafic killing updates that really hurt us badly

well the worse 1 of all must have come out 2 days ago cause every 1 of our keywords dropped drasticly..at least a full page if not 2 or 3 or 4

this is not even seen in the chart above but its safe to say our trafics now back down to where it was in the 1st year

a couple months back i posted about this saying i wanted to do seo and it would cost 2700 we didnt raise nearly that much so it never happened

i then posted a contest with awesome prizes to try to get some activity going and do our own seo but even with the awesome prizes only 1 post was posted..sad really

anyways..its starting to look like emergency interventions needed..and quickly

im consulting with the 3-5 top seo firms in the world whichever gives us the best price with most promicing results im going to go with next week

1 might be as low as 350 up to 1100 given the size and complexity of the site i think 350 wouldnt be the best option but we will see

id normaly just pay for it..but last month a freind had a lot of troubles ended up in a shelter with her kid i sent her 350 throughout the month in small peices (30-60 average)

when she was on her way to the western union to send it back to e her car was hit by a drunk driver she had a fractured skull her heart stopped (but was restarted) and was all messed up

shes still in intensive care as far as i know so i wont be getting that $ back any time soon

and with the dwindeling site trafic...if i pay for the seo on my own ill be broke for the entire month

but i do need to getr this seo stuff started right away or the sites going to be dead in no time

the 1 seo form said the average trafic increase is 1100%..

if thats the case then it would not only save the site but knock the other guys out of the top positions

but i believe that 1 was one of the most expensive ones

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:52:16AM
lulhello
@lulhello
11 years ago
2 posts

dam I would donate, but im still trying to get a job..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

ok i got a much better idea of what its going to take

and theres a way some of you job seekers maybe able to help too

bare minimum we need to clean up our link profile

the min cost would be 500 a month for 3 months wich i can cover 1/2 if the 10,000 of you can help with the rest

or well really should be an and/or but if we cant afford that at all (wich i'm going to try to do)

we need a team of ya to do a lil mind numbing work over the next couple months (getting a good start on it right away though)

it will have to be a group effort though

so everyone interested message me plz

its a big job but if a dozen of yas pitch in a hour or 2 a week we'll get it done

its not a substitute for collecting the funds and getting a good job done but at least it'll be a 1st aid solution

--
CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

So what can we do about it? Ive donated before and I can donate again. Also, whenever anyone, even strangers, ask me about my hair, i recommend this site..

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well the donations would be the biggeast help but need to be sure enoughs coming in to cover at least 1/2 the cists the resat i cxan try to cover

the other option if enough doesnt come in that would at least be a 1st aid measure is i have a long list of links to the site that has tp be sifted through and determine wich links are bad links and wich are good

and then id need to disavow the bad links

its just too big a project for 1 person to do unless they have many hoursa a day to work at it

bit if people could volunteer to do some we can do it in stages over time with eac h person just doing a couple hours work here and there

we could try to do a combo do alot of it ourselves and py for what we can afford

lets just say i have interviewed a couple dozen places that can help out most want 1-3 thousand a month!

only 2 were more reasonable at 500-750

the 750 one was normaly 1400 but they had a special recently wich just expired by=ut the president ofered to honour the old price and wave some other fees just to help make it as affordable as possible

i still am waiting to hear from 1 that seems to have a more sliding scale fee

the more expensive ones if we could aford it wiould have the most bang for the buck but they are scaled mor for huge clients like amazon microsoft and ebay

if we were able to affird that wed be at the top in 3 months and dhhq couldnt compete

i am having a free 1 hour consultation with someone tomorow or next day that typicaly charges 8,000 a month so at least ill get some real insights into what we will need to do

im workin my ass off on it but going through that link list and weding out the bad links is more then i can handle on my own right now

--
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

I was able to donate some $ last time you asked for SEO help, but I am unable to this time. I have a very busy schedule at the moment, musician and stay at home parent, so I cannot commit to anything time wise either. Sorry. I hope things pick up. I have noticed that most members come and go quite quickly, I may be wrong, but there does not seem to be many long term members around. I wonder why? Perhaps most folks get what they need, like advice or whatever and stop coming. Perhaps there is an aspect of community (obviously online community does lack the contact and connection of a true community) that is missing. I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I think it is relevant. Because, it may be true that we are not reaching as many new members, but where are all the old members?

peace

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they come and go just this last week 2 or 3 who hadnt been on in a year came back and got active again

its just that way some ppl may spend every day gere for months then go do something else for months then come back

the general slowdown of activity also means theres less to do less to respond to etc so instead of spending hours responding and interacting they just peek in see whats new and leave without posting anything to let you know they were here

and yea i appreciate all ya did last time

we'll figure it out just might lose more ground before we can get things turned around

ill update as i get more info over next few days

--
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

Unfortunately I'm very broke at the moment...I'm still waiting on disability. If I get it soon...hopefully...I will be glad to help as you all have given me some great advice!! I do have fee time so if there is something I could do to help just let me know.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

if you could put a few hours into this project it would help i'll message ya

--
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

So pretty much you just have a long list of links that you need to check if they are still active right? I think I can help with that.

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form