Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

white people all lie about having natural dreads (acording to 1 youtube moron)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

read all anthony davis's comments to me claiming i cant have natural dreads cause white ppl hair will not dread naturaly

he claims i must use wax and never wash or i wouldnt have dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 07:06:10PM
Tim5
@tim5
11 years ago
359 posts

Once I read your comment Soaring Eagle, the one that begins "Dumbass Africans", I switched it off. Bye.

Michelle Malone
@michelle-malone
11 years ago
6 posts
He was not calling Africans dumbasses. He was calling the individual he was speaking to a dumbass. It should have read, "Dumbass, Africans have......... " .So please don't let that part offended you. :-)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i never use commas sorry

i was talking about him i would never ever ever make a blanket statement like that about anyone

i never thought punctuation was important but i guess to some ppl it is

Tim said:

Once I read your comment Soaring Eagle, the one that begins "Dumbass Africans", I switched it off. Bye.

--
Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

yeap I get that a lot too, mainly from hairdressers though which I always find funny. The other day an african woman in the subway came, looked at my hair, and wouldnt stop touching it! she was fascinated with all the twists and bumps since hers were dead straight xD was interesting

Michelle Malone
@michelle-malone
11 years ago
6 posts
The thing with punctuation is that it can make a huge difference in how a sentence sounds is all. Something as tiny as one comma can mean the difference in a sentence sounding like an offensive blanket statement or an argument to defend your view. Since I am very familiar with your "typing style " though, SE, I knew time I read it, what you were saying. And I thought, uh oh that came out all wrong! He didn't mean it like it looks!!! :O
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

absolutely not i love everybody except ignorant racists

and when that guy started arguing that 1 race has superior dna over another i just couldnt fathom the depths of the ignorance

he was claiming africans have dominant rtherefore stronger dna while caucasiands have recessive therefore weaker dna

what he doesnt understand is everyone has both dominant and ressesive genes in fact more reccessive then dominant and its just how they are rranged that matters and it doesnt mean 1 os stronger or superior dominant and ressesive just describes how they interact

--
Michelle Malone
@michelle-malone
11 years ago
6 posts
I love that Sunflower!!! I had my best friend look at my head this morning and ask me when I was going to have my hair retwisted!!!! I looked at her like she had slapped me and screamed "WHAT!!!!??? ARE YOU CRAZY??? I DON'T TwIST my DrEaDs!!!!:-) "She said, "Why not?" And I went into my Traction Alopecia seminar. B-)
ZoeyRainsMom
@zoeyrainsmom
11 years ago
122 posts

Did you see his discussion page on his profile? All he's doing is offending and pissing people off. I agree...he's an ignorant asshole. The one thing I hate more than anything is when it all comes down to race...especially hatred.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no i didnt but figures..he just has that type personality...proud to be an asshole

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form