Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How many dreads do you have ?

Alex Papadopoulos
@alex-papadopoulos
14 years ago
10 posts
Ok so first of all i would like to say a big Hello to everyone because i am new to this killer site :)

Anyway i was wondering how many dreads do you have ? and what are they like ? i mean are they skinny fat long or short ? or what ever ... just describe your dreads :)

I have 27 , some very skinny and some are fat ... pisses me off really that i only got 27 dreads because before i got them done i was fantasizing me having like 50 or even 60 dreads .... but it doesnt really matter i suppose :)

updated by @alex-papadopoulos: 02/14/15 03:30:16AM
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
we already have a post like this, but anyways, 70-something here.
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
44 and they smell like fresh ganja
Stephanie Saunders
@stephanie-saunders
14 years ago
19 posts
I have 55 and they are on the thinner side but all different sizes some are like finger thick. They are baby dreads and half way down my back cause my hair way really long to start with :)
Alex Papadopoulos
@alex-papadopoulos
14 years ago
10 posts
my dreads are really really hard no way i could split them ....what result do you think i would have if i cut them down the middle with scissors ? Knottysleeves said:
I haven't counted, but I think I have 45 or so. I'd love a head full of long skinny dreads, but mine just didn't want to develop that way. My thinner ones don't feel too strong so it's probably good the way it worked out. :-)

Have you tried splitting some of your fatties?
Alex Papadopoulos
@alex-papadopoulos
14 years ago
10 posts
im extreemly tempted to cut one down the middle xDoh and i ripped this really lose one i had into 2 :) there a bit frizzy now Knottysleeves said:
Scissors = very bad idea. You'll lose a lot of hair (since your hair is in knots now and doesn't all lie in the same direction) and the resulting split dreads may not survive having their cores cut.

Alex Papadopoulos said:
my dreads are really really hard no way i could split them ....
what result do you think i would have if i cut them down the middle with scissors ?

Knottysleeves said:
I haven't counted, but I think I have 45 or so. I'd love a head full of long skinny dreads, but mine just didn't want to develop that way. My thinner ones don't feel too strong so it's probably good the way it worked out. :-)

Have you tried splitting some of your fatties?
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
14 years ago
29 posts
My dreads are 3 months old, and I have 40 of them.fatties, skinnies, and some in-between...the length is just about touching my shoulders for all of them, besides a few on the top of my head. See, my hair was layered before I decided to dread...
Frazer Meek
@frazer-meek
14 years ago
2 posts
I had 34 reallly fat ones..... I love them being thick, but i think that the roots coming through on some where bit too thick, now im redoing them so im going for a lot more, but i still want them to thick!
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
I have about 50 and theyre medium size i guess lol. with a couple tiny ones thrown in, and one big puffy one that really bugs me!! its its such a rebel. but it makes them unique so its all good :) and theyre kinda curlyish as well, especially the ends.welcome to the site by the way!
Nabin Giri
@nabin-giri
14 years ago
12 posts
I have 32 to be precise..they are not of uniform sizes but none very fat..more on the thinner side..tho i love them but i feel i got a few too less...wat ya think? they are rlly thin and a bit curly at the tip end
 / 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form