Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

scalp moisturizer

k money
@k-money
11 years ago
114 posts

Does anyone know any good scalp moisturizers that wont hinder the dread process? My scalp has always been dry. I have been washing once every 3 days with the shampoo bars and it got a little better, but is still dry.

updated by @k-money: 01/13/15 09:57:27PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

aloe or jojoba

your african american if i remember corectly so its safe to use just use barw min u need if aloe make sure theres nothing added ..just pure aloe even if it says 99-100% pure read the ingredients..if it lists anything but aloe just buy a plant

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
k money
@k-money
11 years ago
114 posts

Nope im Caucasian, would those two still work fine

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

if they are young i wouldn't

try rosemary maybe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

Wash your hair with that soap every other day,

I like to experiment with my hair, I have been washing daily. So far no negative signs, hair seems fuller, always feel and looks with enough moisture. They tend to congo now so I have to separate more often but I might let the thin ones congo with another one. So far I'm loving how my dreads feel, specially at the roots.

Also I have noticed that my crocked ends are straitening little by little, I miss my zigzags but on the other hard they feel more tight overall, roots included.

Vates
@vates
11 years ago
66 posts

depending on the maturity of your dreads Dr. bronners makes a leave in conditioner that works great. Also coconut oil is pretty amazing for the same uses you just rub it in with your fingertips. If your locks are younger aloe is a very good alternative. When I first started I used to make an aloe gel with essential oils that worked very well I even made an instructional video on how to make it.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form