Dreadlocks Forums

Sometimes...

Sarah Smile
@sarah-smile
11 years ago
43 posts

Hi,

I haven't introduced myself quite yet.

My name is Sarah...I try to smile. Actually, I don't. Though I probably should.

I spend most days doing...nothing. Actually, I spend most days at work. Which doesn't leave much time for anything. I'm afraid of the world and the people in it. I do my best to avoid it and them. But they're probably not all bad. I'm sure they're not...but I'm a bad judge of character. Been burned a couple times. Who can you trust when you don't trust yourself? Working on all that, eventually. Right now...just trying to stay honest. And positive.

...sometimes I just say things to see what other people will say. That's probably not nice.

Now, I already feel bad about whining...but I'm trying to stay honest, so I won't delete it. I've got a lot of work to do.

...Oh. AND! I haven't brushed my hair in over a year. :)

Safe Travels! :)

updated by @sarah-smile: 01/13/15 09:56:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

havent you been here almost a year? but im so glad you were open and honnest with us now we..or i..can come over drag ypu out of the house and show you the world youve been missing.

in fact lets get u fired from your job or quit and go on a year li]ong vacation

where to?

just 1 destination

yourself

we will go an an adventure to discover who is this hidden smiles why shes so scared of ..herself.. and what we can do to make you feel right at home wherever you may be

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sarah Smile
@sarah-smile
11 years ago
43 posts

your words are very insightful. thank you :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

1 day real soon we should have a long deep chat

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
la Renarde
@la-renarde
11 years ago
54 posts

"Welcome" Sarah. You know, I feel the same about people. I've been hurt deeply too. I don't trust anyone, except my husband. I tend to do nothing of my days too, but not at work. At home. Because I'm on disability. I actually smile alot, and say some wise things about myself, my past, my suffering. I'm so good at it. But this is so often fake. People always say to me how peaceful and happy I look. But they don't know about the hell that's burning inside. Well, I don't let them. Because I don't trust them. So I fakely smile. And between you and me, I'm not sure what's best. Having this fake smile on my face to please people and protect myself, or you not smiling because you don't feel like it. Being true. I've not been here for long, but I already met some other people like you and me. Different pasts, same pain. I hope we can help you discover yourself, loving and trusting yourself. For my part, I don't know you much, but I love you. Hugs.

Laura Earle
@laura-earle
11 years ago
233 posts

...You sound interesting!

Welcome.

And never, ever smile unless you truly feel like doing so. Being fake is overrated. :)

Sarah Smile
@sarah-smile
11 years ago
43 posts

thank you. very much appreciated :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form