dreadlockssite needs your help and donations for a special cause

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

hi guys and gals

as you know our trafics dropped dramaticly after the recent updates to google

we lost 1/2 our trafic overnight

and are losing the battle to save dreads from locticians and dreadheadhq/knottyboy

i was talking to several seo firms and blew 600 already with no result

but today a member who has a simular site (not dreads but simular in design and framework) had phenominal results in only months by using the worlds top seo service wich is also 1/4-1/3 the price of the competition.

after talking to them for the last hour i am convinced they are exactly what we need to regain our position, as well as knock dreadheadhq out! (in facft the guy i talked to looked them over and said yup you gotta knock these guys out and then went on with a long list of what can be done to knock em out)

the good news:

this company is highly ethical like us they will not take a cent unless they are sure they can get the results we hope for.

thier site is ranked 7th in the world ..7 below google so they are high powered

they pressented me a comprehensive plan that was exciting and im convinced will work

but heres the thing

even though its a fraction of the cost its more then i can afford after nearly going broke trying to increaee our ranking again

the costs

1,790 - 2,790

depending on the package we opt for

realisticly we need the higher 1

what we can expect

30% increase in trafic or more in 1st month

possibly doubled or more in 3 months

after the 3 months there will be a 191 a month fee wich i have no problems with covering

but the initial fees are rough so

im going to set up bill me later on paypal delaying the costs by 3 months in the hopes i can cover it then

but im also requesting donations to be set asside in an attempt to get the ball rolling sooner and or at least reduce the impact on my already strained resources

some in the past accused me of being profit driven well just to put those comments to0 rest

im on disability..its hard to live on so lil but i do it

the site brings in a couple hundred a month between ads and donations that do break even covering all costs and subdomain costs (sometimes with 30 left over sometimes 30 short)

this seo fix thats crucialy needed represents 5-6 months of savings if i literaly spend nothing on anything but food

that is the only reason i am reaching out in a request to the community

you don't need to donate much, just what your able.

2700 members donating 1 dollar would do it

now i expect only a couple hundred may donate so more would help too

suggestion

as a minumum if your able

donate 1% of what you paid a salon loctician or dread company before finding us, or

1% of what you think you may have saved by avoiding these

i will attempt to give a weekly update on what was raised and how close we are to the goal

and after i move i will add as much as i can spare from my own pocket

plz donate here

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/donations-1

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:26:57AM
la Renarde
@la-renarde
11 years ago
54 posts

I'm on disability too, so I understand what you mean... I'll do what I can to help out ;)

Mairi Campbell
@mairi-campbell
11 years ago
21 posts

At this time my 3 credit cards are beyond their limits....seriously...I have taken on extra work to make ends meet and pay down credit card debt....hard, physical labour in the heat and the flies...for real. Believe me when I say that as soon as my cards will allow, I will make a donation.

Michelle Malone
@michelle-malone
11 years ago
6 posts
I am trying to keep the lights on for me and my 3 kids Im an unemployed divorced single mother but I'm going to definitely do all I can to help reach our goal! :-) I know every dollar will help.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

i know were all in the same boat

but with just a lil gesture from alot i think we can make it float

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mairi Campbell
@mairi-campbell
11 years ago
21 posts

As soon as I can, I will, I promise....but right now I would get a big "declined" if I tried. In the meantime, sending love and light and energies of prosperity and abundance to you and to all member here! Big love

The Apprentice Shaman
@the-apprentice-shaman
11 years ago
30 posts

'thier site is ranked 7th in the world'

By what metric?

Tara C
@tara-c
11 years ago
644 posts

I'm on some kind of disability too, so know what you mean. At the moment I still have some stuff to pay off and won't be paid for another week and a half, so I'll make a note to donate a little bit whenever I get paid :) hopefully that'll help. Sorry I can't donate right now, though :( but definitely will when I'm next given money.

Mairi Campbell
@mairi-campbell
11 years ago
21 posts

Geez...we are all skinned! haha!

ZomNoms
@zomnoms
11 years ago
18 posts

I'd help if I could but I've literally no income - I'm supposed to be in disability but they've denied me twice, so I've got nothing to spare, sorry :/

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form