Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Petition to get Soaring Eagle to Write a Book

Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
Hey everyone, I've been thinking about this sinceiI first came to the site and I've decided it's time to do something about it. Soaring eagle and the other dread gurus on the site have a wealth of knowledge that is extremely hard to come by unless you're extremely intent on doing lots of research and come across this site, I think that having the info on this site and putting the best dready minds together to compile all of the best tips and tricks from methods to maintenance to what to expect and styles of tying and decorating would make one of the best and most useful books in the world today as dreads become more and more popular. So if anyone agrees and would be interested in buying or think it's a good idea can you please comment so that the gurus can see if there is enough support and will hopefully consider writing this amazing book!Peace
updated by @jayke-watson: 01/13/15 09:54:42PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

most useful book in the world?

what about 1 on reversing global warming or 1 on surviving mankinds arogance

actualy

my great great great uncle or something wrote 1 of the most important books in history it inspired ghandi and well the whole freedom/peace movement

the principles of freedom

i included the entire book in my blog

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
Most useful for dreadies * Haha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

i was gona say that was a broad statement lol

but sure we can work on it as long as its a we not me thing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

That sounds like a wonderful idea, but I think it is already done....this site is his book and we are all the co-authors...............peace

Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts
That's what I mean barrellady! Just polishing the website into a super easy to navigate book and publishing it so it can reach more people and give them the advice they need :D
Rafael Rodriguez
@rafael-rodriguez
11 years ago
41 posts

For a book I say it is up to him to decide to do that, we should not put pressure on that.

For a redesign of the page/forum yes. It would be nice to have more structure, more uniform, and better spelling on the topics (not pointing fingers to anyone but sometime it looks like people put little not not effort to type a coherent sentence.)

Hannah :)
@hannah
11 years ago
21 posts

agreed! like, this whole community could edit it and get it published!

Jayke Watson
@jayke-watson
11 years ago
118 posts

Yeah this wasn't intended to pressure anyone, just to determine if there was a want/need for it and then anyone could decide to begin working on it and it could be done through forums to write individual chapters based of each persons expertise and it could come together relatively easily if everyone pitched in their experiences and knowledge :)

Ojas Acharya
@ojas-acharya
11 years ago
172 posts

THUMBS UP !!

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form