Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Alternative lifestyle findings

«arrows_of_the_rainbow☼
@arrows-of-the-rainbow
11 years ago
75 posts

I did a huge research paper where I took a group of western culture participants (average Americans) and compared them to people who attend the rainbow family gatherings (only group of people I could think of to get people who display an alternative lifestyle or being), thanks to SE for the rbf people that I used for my survey/research.

Anyways, I promised SE I'd post the results. The paper was for a class I took in college last semester. Overall the paper went pretty well. The best part is the charts because they display a clear distinction between the ways of life between Western & Alternative cultures- almost every question of the survey I gave differed in answers between the two groups, which is pretty amazing. I only threw out 2 out of th 26 questions I gave.

Here's just the presentation I made for it, rather than the long 15 page paper: Western vs Alternative

updated by @arrows-of-the-rainbow: 01/13/15 09:54:32PM
taye
@taye
11 years ago
833 posts

Thanks for sharing your presentation :) Hope you made an "A+"

«arrows_of_the_rainbow☼
@arrows-of-the-rainbow
11 years ago
75 posts

thanks! Ended up with a B+ to my dismay but its all good, grades are just one person's opinion :) Compared to the other presentations,the class didn't seem to understand what my research was about, but I expected their reaction to be as it was anyhow.

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form