Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

My First Compliment From a Total Stranger!

Arkynstone GypsyFae
@arkynstone-gypsyfae
3 years ago
37 posts

Seems silly, I know, but a few days ago I received my first compliment on my dreads from someone totally unknown to me.  I'm a little over a year and a half in to my journey and was totally surprised when a guy who was going in to the convenience store held the door for me and then as he was following me in said, "I love your dreads!"  

It took a second for me to realize he was talking to me.  My unruly juveniles were up in a loose scrunch (temps have been in the low 90s for several days and I wasn't down with having my hair on the back of my neck that morning) and they were just hanging out whatever way they were.  After I thanked him he pointed out that he has dreads too and pointed to his head wrap.  I told him that was awesome and we went our separate ways.  It totally made my morning brighter and put a happy vibe on the rest of my day.

This got me to thinking.. what is your first (or favorite) memory of getting complimented by a stranger?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
28,421 posts

just so u know, every profile has a personal forum for off toipic stuff..anythingthat interests you

the main forums all dread related so youd click dreadlocks foirums, choose any category then add the post there

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
Arkynstone GypsyFae
@arkynstone-gypsyfae
3 years ago
37 posts

Oops....sorry. Thought I did that.  O_O 

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
28,421 posts